Cancellation Policy – United Languages and Media Group LLC
United Languages believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a comprehensive cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of enrolling in any of our classes. However, the cancellation request will not be granted if the student has began classes or the school has set up the class and a teacher to begin the course in the case of private and group lessons.
• There is no cancellation once the student has paid for tuition and no monies will be refunded. Students will have six months to take their course but United does not refund any monies for tuitions paid.
• No cancellations or refunds are accepted for those courses which are offered under promotional prices like Groupon, Living Social and and Amazon. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• In case you feel that the service received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the service. The Customer Service Team, after looking into your complaint, will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of Books sold by United Languages no cancellations or refunds will be given when books are bought. Once the product leaves the institution no refunds or cancellations will be granted.
Refund Policy – United Languages and Media Group LLC
When you buy our services, your purchase does not have a refund . If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will review the matter and determine if a partial refund is possible. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within two (2) days of your purchase. Please include your personal information and tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service. Refunds are not provided for services provided in full as well as services provided by United Languages where students have taken a full class or paid tuition towards classes which have not begun and have caused the school to incurr in fees to set up such course.
The refund will only be prcessed fully if the student never took the class due to a scheduling problem or changes generated by the institution that affect the service offered. Nevertheless, if the failure to begin classes is not the responsibility of the school and the institution made arrangements to set up the class for the student, NO REFUND will be granted.
No tuition fees are refundable except for the events which allow such refunds as explained before.
Fees regarding accommodation follow the same criteria as tuition refund policies.
United Languages is not responsible for any unforseeable situations that may cause the loss of items and personal things while staying at a facility provided by United Languages.
Once a refund request is filed it may take up to 120 days business days to process it and provide the student with an answer.
United Languages Refund Policies
@copyrights all rights reserved
United languages and Media Group
1200 Brickell ave Suite 1800 for main campus/ Suite 1950 Mail correspondence
Miami, FL 33131
Phone: +1- 305-961-1612 8am to 5pm/
+1-305-766-8165 5pm to 11pm
+1-786-766-2506 24/7 Whatsapp text/ text only
To register for courses please use our Online Registration form
Please Fill out the form with your basic information along with your language of choice.
We can be reached during the following hours: 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday